1. The dashboard shows the potential commission you have earned as of yesterday.
2. Commission is updated on daily basis. If your players are losing today, you will need to wait until tomorrow to check your latest commission.
3. The commission show on dashboard is an estimate amount, the final commission should be based on actual weekly settlement.
4. Click here to learn more about how your commission is calculated.
This period = This week’s commission amount
Last period = Last week’s commission amount
This period = This week’s active players.
Last period = Last week’s active players.
There are 2 possible scenarios you may observe from the dashboard.
Case 1: Active player is 3 or above but commission not showing.
There are 3 possible reasons why your commission is not showing:
A. Your account is currently negative, you are not able to earn a commission yet.
B. You just reach 5 active players today. Commission wil be updated and shown tomorrow.
B. Your account turns from negative to positive today. Commission will be updated and shown tomorrow.
C. Technical issue. You have 1 or more active players and your net profit is positive, but commission is not updating for more than 48 hours. Contact affiliate support for assistance.
Case 2: Active player is 3 or above and net profit is positive.
Registered Users and First Deposit
1. The dashboard show the numbers of your newly sign up players, and how many of them have actually make the first deposit.
2. You may check the actual player username from Menu > Report > Registrations & FTDs.
Deposit and Withdrawal
1. The dashboard show the total amounts of deposit and withdrawal done by all your players.
2. Deposit or withdrawal do not affect commission calculation.
1. The dashboard show the total bonuses claimed by your players.
2. Note that this is not a bonus or extra earnings for affiliate. The bonus is a deductable item when calculating the commission.
3. Click here to learn more about how your commission is calculated.
VIP Cash Bonus
1. The dashboard shows the total VIP points of your players converted into Cash
2. This is not an extra bonus or Extra earnings for Affiliates. The VIP CASH BONUS is a deductable item when calculating the commission.
1. The dashboard shows the total valid bets or turnover done by all your players.
2. Turnover does not affect commission calculation.
Profit & Loss
1. The dashboard show the total win/loss from your players.
2. If the amount is positive, your players are losing money. You can make a commission from the player’s losses.
3. If the amount is negative, your players are winning money. You do not make any commission when your players is winning. If your account is negative (i.e., customer winnings exceed customer loss) by the end of the week, the negative amount will be carried over into the following week(s).
Reminder: Please do not use the profit & loss to calculate your commission amount. Commission should be calculated by using net profit which you are not able to view from the dashboard directly. Click here to learn more about how your commission is calculated.